Who says the adorable 8×8 Super Duper Fast2Fab™ is just for little girls? Big girls can have just as much fun with it! The bright and fun colors of the Super Duper collection are the perfect pairing with pics of favorite escapes with some of my best friends – so I made a Besties Book! Here, let’s take a look…
To create these layouts you’ll need:
- Super Duper Fast2Fab™ Album, Paper and Stickers
- Original Border Maker System with Sprout Cartridge
- 12-inch Straight Trimmer
- Personal Trimmer
- 2-Way Corner Rounder
- All-Purpose Scissors
- Black Dual-Tip Pen
- Tape Runner with Repositionable Tape Runner Refill
- Foam Squares
- Crop photos as desired. Adhere them on the layout.
- Punch two sprout borders with green paper. Adhere to the layout as shown.
- Cut a 2-1/4″ x 3″ piece of green paper. Add the “Funtastic” sticker on top with Foam Squares and mount on the page.
- Cut a 2-1/4″ square of green paper. Attach to the page with butterfly and star stickers. Adhere the large pink butterfly with Foam Squares.
- Journal as desired.
Besties Forever Layout
- Fill the righthand photo box with a 4″ x 6″ piece of purple paper. Add 6″ pieces of the scribble border stickers as shown. Crop photos as desired and add to the layout.
- Cut a 1-3/4″ x 4″ piece of purple paper. Tuck behind the photo on the lefthand side and journal as desired.
- Add the Besties Forever sticker with Foam Squares.
Sassy Friends Layout
- Cut triangular pieces of aqua, pink and yellow paper and mount to the left side of the layout. It’s easiest to start with the aqua piece, then eyeball the pink and then yellow. Trim excess from the bottom if needed.
- Using scraps of pink and yellow paper, cut three small rectangles. Lightly fold each in half and snip the ends at an angle with scissors to create the flags. Mount as shown on the right side of the layout.
- Crop photos and round corners. Mount the 6″ x 4″ photo on a piece of 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ pink paper. Add to the layout as shown.
- Add the rainbow and Sassy Friends stickers with Foam Squares. Journal as desired.
Tell us what you think of this collection and using it for a Besties Book! What else are you using the Super Duper collection for?!