How beautiful is Christmas? The freshly fallen snow (in some parts of the country!), the decorated Christmas tree, the shimmering lights and the smiling faces of loved ones — it’s all so visually appealing! The Christmas season is full of photo opportunities, and if you aren’t careful, you may miss out on some of them! If you want to make sure that your Christmas scrapbooks have all the pictures you could ever want this holiday season, use this Christmas photo checklist!
- Decorated Christmas tree
- Christmas lights (both inside and outside)
- Close-up of home decor – like the stockings hung up!
- Someone wrapping presents
- Presents under the tree
- Playing in the snow (or outside in warmer climates)
- Favorite family traditions
- Someone wearing a Santa hat
- Writing letters to Santa
- Watching your favorite Christmas movie
- A kiss under the mistletoe
- Family photos (before church service, party, etc.)
- Making Christmas cookies
- Milk and cookies for Santa
- Christmas pajamas
- Kids waiting to unwrap presents on Christmas morning
- The unwrapping aftermath
- The Christmas dinner table set
With all these photos at your disposal, you can guarantee that your Christmas scrapbooks look better than ever this year! Comment below and let us know what you would add to this photo checklist!