What do you like most about travel? Seeing the sights? Tasting new food? Meeting new people? No matter what it is, travel can be an important aspect of human growth. The more of the world you see firsthand, the more you’ll learn about yourself and those around you. An added bonus: You’ll undoubtedly make countless memories. What better way to reminisce about your excursions than with a travel scrapbook layout using the Travel Log collection? Take a look at the jet-setting travel layout in today’s post and find inspiration for your own album!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Travel Log Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Banner & Tag Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Travel Log Pocket Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Crimson Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Airplane Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the airplane patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece from the beige patterned paper to measure 12″ x 10-1/2″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of Crimson Cardstock to measure 3-3/4″ x 10-1/2″. Adhere it to the left side of the beige paper.
Step 4: Cut a piece of the white globe patterned paper to measure 3-1/2″ x 10-1/2″. Adhere to the top of the Crimson Cardstock.
Step 5: Cut two pieces from the blue patterned paper to measure 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere photos (3″ x 4″) to the mats.
Step 6: Cut two pieces of Crimson Cardstock to measure 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″. Adhere the blue mats to the cardstock. Adhere to the layout.
Step 7: Cut four pieces of varying patterned papers to measure 3/4″ x 7-3/4″, 3/4″ x 6-1/4″, 3/4″ x 8-3/4″ and 3/4″ x 7-1/4″. Adhere vertically on the globe patterned paper. Adhere pocket embellishments at the base of these strips.
Step 8: Using the Airplane Punch, punch four airplanes from varying patterned papers. Adhere them to the top of the strips using Foam Squares.
Step 9: Using the Custom Cutting System, cut out a circle from the Crimson Cardstock using the outside of the medium circle with the Red Blade.
Step 10: Using the Custom Cutting System, cut out a photo using the inside of the large circle with the Red Blade. Adhere the photo behind the opening of the photo mat.
Step 11: Adhere the Crimson Cardstock circle behind the photo and adhere the entire mat to the top of any mat using Foam Squares.
Step 12: Adhere stickers and embellishments where desired, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Cut a mat in half to create the journal box and place into the pocket. Journal as desired.
No matter where your journeys take you, you can illustrate your adventures with a travel scrapbook layout that you can look back at for years to come. What do you like the most about this layout? Let us know in the comments below!