With Fast2Fab™ products, it’s quick and easy to create scrapbook spreads you’ll love showing off. The pre-designed pages give you structure when creating a layout while still allowing you tons of creative flexibility. Take this quick nautical scrapbook layout for example — it splashes across your scrapbook yet takes only minutes to make! Dip your toes into the instructions below to learn how you can create this nautical scrapbook spread yourself!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Deep Blue Sea Fast2Fab™ Pages or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Deep Blue Sea Paper Pack, Variety Mat Pack and Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Scallop Wave Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the waves and clouds Fast2Fab™ pages for this layout.
Step 2: Cut two 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ mats from the navy patterned paper and place them on the left and right sides of the layout. Top the mats with two 4″ x 6″ photos.
Step 3: Cut the Deep Blue Sea and ruled scroll mats to measure 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ and adhere them to the top middle of each page. Add two 3-1/4″ x 4″ and two 6″ x 4″ photos to the layout.
Step 4: Using the Scallop Wave Border Maker Cartridge, punch two borders each with light blue patterned paper and royal blue patterned paper. Trim each border to measure 1-1/2″ wide. Overlap the royal blue waves border over the light blue waves border and adhere to the bottom of each page over the printed waves. Cut two 3/4″ x 12″ strips of striped patterned paper and adhere across the bottom of each page.
Step 5: Add stickers and journal as desired.
Who knew creating a care-free nautical scrapbook layout could be so simple? And speedy! How will you capture that coastal charm with Deep Blue Sea Fast2Fab™ products? Comment below (and tell us what you think of this layout, too)!
One thought on “Create Quick Nautical Scrapbook Layouts with the Deep Blue Sea Fast2Fab™”
I have done a deep blue sea page with a dolphin that slowly moves across the page ( pull a long with a cardboard slide ) it is awesome