They say fortune smiles upon the bold. When you believe in yourself enough to take a risk and venture out of your comfort zone, there’s no telling the rewards you may reap! The same thing is true for scrapbooking. With the papers and embellishments lighting up the Rainbow Rush collection, you can boldly go where no scrapbooker has gone before with its palette-a-plenty and symphony of shades. Check out this hue-heavy rainbow scrapbook layout and see for yourself why it pays to be bold!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Rainbow Rush Bold Paper Pack (or Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Layered Border Embellishments (or Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Leaf & Icon Stickers (or Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Layered Title Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer (or Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia
Step 1: Use a sheet of dark orange patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 1″ x 12″ strip of green leaf patterned paper, a 2″ x 12″ strip of striped patterned paper and a 1″ x 12″ strip of green leaf patterned paper. Adhere it on the lower third of the layout as shown. Top it with two layered border embellishments over the seams.
Step 3: Mat a 4″ x 6″ photo and a 6″ x 4″ photo with two pieces of 4-1/4″ x 6-1/4″ White Cardstock. Cut 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ pieces of green and purple patterned papers to mat behind the White Cardstock. Adhere them to the layout.
Step 4: Cut a piece of gold patterned paper to measure 6-1/2″ x 2″ and top it with leaf stickers and a layered title embellishment. Journal as desired.
Life’s too short to play it safe. Go bold with this vibrant scrapbook layout using the Rainbow Rush Bold Paper Pack and create pages that truly shine. What layouts inspire you to go out on a limb? Comment below and let us know what draws you to this one the most!