What makes a scrapbook layout memorable to you? Is it the photos on the page? Is it the way the shades in the papers and decorations coordinate and contrast? Or do some layouts just seem fun? No matter what stands out to you, we have a feeling this bright plaid scrapbook layout will certainly pop on your screen! Check out the step-by-step instructions for this rainbow scrapbook layout and learn how to add its optimistic energy to your own albums!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Rainbow Rush Soft Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Layered Border Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Essentials 4-Way Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia
Step 1: Use a sheet of plaid patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of blue patterned paper to measure 6-1/4″ x 12″. Adhere it to the layout about 1″ in from the left edge. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 12″ piece of orange patterned paper and layer it over the blue patterned piece. Cut a 5″ x 12″ piece of white dot patterned paper and layer it over the orange patterned piece. Add three 4″ x 4″ photos, layering and angling them along the white dot patterned piece.
Step 3: Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of yellow patterned paper. Adhere it to the lower right side of the layout. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of White Cardstock. Use the Essentials 4-Way Punch to notch two of the short ends. Mount this piece on the yellow patterned piece as shown. Journal as desired.
Step 4: Using the inside of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut five circles from designer paper scraps. Adhere them underneath three layered title embellishments and place them on the layout as shown.
If this vibrant scrapbook layout is half as fun to create as it is to look at, then you’re in for an absolute treat! What do you like most about this tint-acular layout? Is there a hue that makes you the happiest? Let us know in the comments below!