Moments turn into memories in the blink of an eye. That’s why it’s so important to preserve the special moments of life, regardless of how small or insignificant they may feel at the time. This vintage scrapbook layout idea provides you with the perfect place to put both milestone and mundane memories from days gone by. Take a look!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Memoirs & Memories Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Memoirs & Memories Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Memoirs & Memories Foiled & Embossed Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Bronze Shimmer and Silver Shimmer Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Medallion Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Gears Chain BMC or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the black dot patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the gear patterned paper to measure 11″ x 11″ and adhere it to the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece from the Silver Shimmer Cardstock to measure 10″ x 10″ and adhere it to the middle of the gear patterned paper.
Step 4: Cut a piece of the line patterned paper to measure 3″ x 10″ and adhere it to the left side of the Silver Shimmer Cardstock.
Step 5: Adhere border stickers along the edges of the line patterned paper. Trim any excess with All-Purpose Scissors.
Step 6: Using the Original Border Maker System with the Gears Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch one border each from the gray patterned paper and the tan patterned paper. Layer the borders along the left side of the line patterned paper.
Step 7: Cut a piece of gray patterned paper to measure 3-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ to create a mat. Adhere it to the layout and place a photo on it.
Step 8: Cut a mat to measure 4″ x 4″ and adhere it to the lower right side of the layout. Adhere a frame around the mat, using Foam Squares to pop it up.
Step 9: Adhere photos to the upper right side of the layout.
Step 10: Using the Medallion Punch, punch three pieces from Bronze Shimmer Cardstock and adhere them to the layout.
Step 11: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout. Use Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
The moments may have come and gone, but with Memoirs & Memories and this vintage scrapbook layout, you can keep and share them for years to come. What do you like most about timeless layouts like this one? Let us know in the comments below!
One thought on “Recount Days Gone By with this Vintage Scrapbook Layout”
I love this heritage layout. I like the use of old snapshots, and sometimes mix them with current pages. Great ideas here. Will definitely be using them.