Scrapbooking is a time for self-expression when you can create without being restricted by rules – after all, who ever had fun playing it safe? Life’s a little more exciting when you take a walk on the wild side! This rainbow scrapbook layout stays in-step with you by helping unleash your creativity with its bold shades and patterns. Check it out and then let it stand out in your album!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Rainbow Rush Bold Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Flower Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Rush Leaf & Icon Stickers (or Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Royal Blue & White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Basketweave Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a sheet of White Cardstock as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Punch a border using the Basketweave Border Punch with Royal Blue Cardstock. Cut it in half lengthwise. Place one half along the top edge and one half along the bottom edge of the layout.
Step 3: Cut two 1-1/2″ x 12″ strips of orange stripe patterned paper. Adhere them to the top and bottom, just overlapping the basket weave borders, as shown. Decorate the layout with a variety of flower embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares. Add gems as desired.
Step 4: Adhere two 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ photos to the layout. Mat two 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ photos with 4″ x 4″ pieces of Royal Blue Cardstock. Add them to the layout, as shown.
Step 5: Embellish with additional stickers and flowers. Journal as desired.
This rainbow scrapbook layout proves bolder is better and adds so much personality to your albums. What other pattern combinations do you love?What types of photos will you fill this layout with? Let us know in the comments!