What senses do you associate with the autumn? The feeling of a brisk breeze? The smell of a freshly-baked pie? The sight of vibrant leaves floating down to the ground? The sound of a football stadium on game day? The taste of apple cider? No matter what it is, this fall scrapbook spread provides you with plenty of room to fit all of them onto the page. Check it out!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Harvest Delight Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Foiled & Embossed Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Harvest Delight Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use two pieces of White Cardstock as the base and leave about a 1/4″ border on three sides (there is no border in the center of the layout).
Step 2: Cut a piece of teal plaid patterned paper to measure 11-3/4″ x 11-1/2″ for one side of the spread. Repeat for the other side.
Step 3: Cut a piece of orange paisley patterned paper to measure 2-1/4″ x 11-1/2″ and adhere it to the left side of the spread.
Step 4: To make the ribbons, cut one piece from leaf patterned paper measuring 9-3/4″ x 2″ and one piece measuring 11-1/2″ x 2″. Cut a triangle out of one end of each of the pieces. Add the longer piece to the right side of the spread and the shorter piece to the left side. Add border stickers and a title to the top of the ribbon.
Step 5: Trim three photos measuring 4″ x 4″, one measuring 4″ x 6″ and one measuring 6″ x 4″. Create double mats for each photo from white, orange paisley and green floral patterned papers. Be sure to leave 1/8″ of the white patterned paper showing and 1/2″ of the orange paisley and green floral patterned papers, as shown.
Step 6: Use the 2-1/2″ Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern with the Blue Blade to cut the “give thanks” title from the orange plaid mat. Pop that up with Foam Squares and adhere leaf embellishments underneath. Adhere the mat to the spread, as shown, and adhere the matted photos on top.
Step 7: Finish the spread by adding embellishment clusters, word stickers with Foam Squares and gemstone stickers.
This autumn scrapbook spread is exactly what you need to commemorate a cornucopia of fall photos and memories. How will you decorate this spread? Comment below and tell us!