You’ll be dreaming about diamonds and dugouts when you create projects with the Grand Slam Theme Pack! This kit comes with papers and stickers that make you want to put on your glove and play catch in the backyard, and when paired with Keepsakes Laser Cut Embellishment Accents, it’s a home run! Check out this baseball scrapbook layout and start designing some double-play pages!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Grand Slam Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Keepsakes Laser Cut Embellishment Accents or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use White Cardstock for the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut one green and one blue circular embellishment in half. Place the two green halves and one blue half along the top of the layout.
Step 3: Cut two 12″ x 3/4″ strips of pinstripe patterned paper and one 12″ x 5″ piece of red patterned paper. Adhere them to the layout, as shown.
Step 4: Mat a 5-7/8″ x 3-7/8″ photo with a 6-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ piece of White Cardstock. Adhere it to a blue frame embellishment and adhere the whole thing to the middle of the red patterned paper.
Step 5: Crop two photos to measure 3-3/4″ x 3″ and adhere them to the lower half of the layout, just underneath the pinstripe patterned piece.
Step 6: Cut a blue star embellishment in half and place the halves on either side of the 3-3/4″ x 3″ photos. Adhere a baseball border sticker just underneath them.
Step 7: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares. Journal as desired.
What do you like most about the Grand Slam Theme Pack and this baseball scrapbook layout? Does it score a winning scrapbook run with you? Let us know in the comments below!