When was the last time you took a day to do nothing but play? Falling into a work-heavy routine is easy, but the benefits of getting outside and enjoying the world around us cannot be understated. Check out this adventure scrapbook layout made by blog contributor Sherry Lewin that she created with the Playtime Theme Pack and start planning out your next day of play!
Our great-niece Annabella inspired me to create this page of her doing what she loves the most — camping. This theme pack was perfect for her playtime photos in the great outdoors!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Play Time Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Keepsakes Laser Cut Embellishment Accents or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Choose the cloud-and-sun patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of rainbow patterned paper to measure 12″ x 3″. Then, cut a piece of Aqua Cardstock to measure 12″ x 2-1/2″ and adhere in the middle of the rainbow paper. Add sticker strips and stickers to border as shown. Add the banner sticker with Foam Squares. Place the border across the bottom of page, leaving a little cloud paper to show.
Step 3: Cut 12″ x 4-1/2″ Aqua Cardstock and place vertically on the left side of page under the border.
Step 4: Using a piece of rainbow patterned paper, punch three borders using the Border Maker System and the Cable Chain Border Maker Cartridge. Cut the borders into strips and adhere to page using the Repositionable Adhesive.
Step 5: Mat your photos with the rainbow patterned paper. Feature one 4″ x 6″ photo on the left side of the page using a Keepsakes Laser Cut Embellishment Accent.
Step 6: Apply a variety of stickers using Foam Squares to pop them up to finish page. Journal as desired.
What types of playdates and outings will you bring to life with this adventure scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!