Nothing competes with the thrill of a roller coaster. You’re slowly going up, knowing there’s nothing you can do to escape the impending drop that lies ahead. Once you reach the top, there’s that brief pause — that pause that makes you re-think every decision that’s lead you here. Before you take another breath, you plummet and are sent on a whirlwind ride filled with laughter, screaming and jet-fuel levels of adrenaline. Although we know scrapbooking can’t match this breathtaking experience, this amusement park scrapbook layout might come close! Buckle up and check it out!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Magic Awaits Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Layered Border Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Magic Awaits Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of diagonal stripe patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of red dot patterned paper to measure 11-1/2″ x 11-1/2″.
Step 3: Select two mats measuring 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ and adhere 4″ x 6″ photos to them. Adhere the matted photos to the layout, as shown.
Step 4: Cut strips from the border patterned paper – the film strip, castles and a few tickets. Adhere the strips and ticket pieces to the layout, as shown. Add stickers in the empty film strip spaces.
Step 5: Add layered border embellishments between the previously adhered strips.
Step 6: Cut a large mat in half for a journal box and journal as desired.
Step 7: Adhere stickers to the layout using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What are some of your fondest memories from an amusement park that you’ll be reliving as you create this layout? Let us know in the comments below!