“This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine.” Please do, for now you can further ignite your support for autism awareness with the new Shine Bright Theme Pack! This kit is inspired by the special brilliance that glows within us all, as well as how a little compassion can make a big connection and celebrate those with autism. Ready to learn more? Check out this layout and start brainstorming on what else you can create with this autism-awareness scrapbook kit!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Shine Bright Theme Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12×12 White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Catch a glimpse of the Shine Bright Theme Pack in the video below!
Step 1: Use a sheet of White Cardstock or a 12×12 White Refill Page as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 1-1/4″ x 12″ strip of both the light bulb and red patterned papers and mount on the right side of the layout, about 1-1/4″ from the edge. Add the blue dots border sticker.
Step 3: Cut a 1-1/4″ x 12″ strip of white dot patterned paper and a 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip of blue patterned paper. Mount the white dot strip on the blue strip and adhere to the bottom of the layout, about 1″ from the edge.
Step 4: Adhere one 4″ x 5″ and three 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ photos to the layout as shown. Cut two 1-1/4″ x 5″ strips of blue patterned paper and adhere on either side of the larger photo.
Step 5: Add stickers and journal as desired.
What do you like most about the Shine Bright Theme Pack and this autism-awareness scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!