Your creative platform of projects will look better than ever when you tap into the engineering aesthetic of the Trains collection! (Seriously!) Are you ready to go full steam ahead? Then take a look at this fun train scrapbook layout and think of ways these locomotive-themed products could get your creative and innovative wheels spinning!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Trains Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Trains Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Trains Laser Cut Embellishment Accents or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Train Tracks Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12×12 Rich Brown Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the red patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of cream patterned paper to measure 12” x 3/4”. Adhere to the bottom edge of the layout.
Step 3: Punch train tracks using the Train Tracks Border Punch from the Rich Brown Cardstock. Adhere along the edge of the cream paper.
Step 4: Cut three pieces from the gold patterned paper to measure 5-3/4” x 4-1/4”.
Step 5: Cut three photos to measure 5-1/2” x 4”. Adhere to the three gold patterned papers, then to the layout.
Step 6: Cut strips that are 1/2” wide and whichever length you prefer. Adhere to the lower right of the photo to journal upon.
Step 7: Adhere border stickers and the round train track embellishment along the top edge.
Step 8: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What types of locomotive-themed memories will you bring to life with this train scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!