Summer is one of the busiest seasons of the year — there are so many places to go and things to do. Even with this hustle and bustle, it’s always good to schedule in and set aside a little crafting — and that includes making simple, yet stunning cards! Blog contributor Tina Kistinger recently came up with some quick and easy DIY summer cards with Electric Summer that can be put together in no time. Check them out!
To create these cards, you’ll need:
- Electric Summer Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Electric Summer Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Scoring Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Card #1: Cut the White Cardstock to measure 8-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ and fold in half to make a card base. Trim the “Friends” mat and adhere to the red base. Mat it again using the purple mat and add the ice cream sticker.
Card #2: Make the white card base as stated above. Trim the “Beach happy” mat to measure 3-1/2″ x 3-1/4″. Adhere to the purple mat base and add sun and clouds stickers.
Card #3: Make the white card base as stated above. Trim the “Summertime” mat to measure 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Adhere to the yellow mat and add watermelon stickers.
Card #4: Make the white card base as stated above. Trim the “Everything is fine…” mat to measure 3-3/4″ x 5″ and adhere to an orange mat.
Which one of these DIY summer cards do you like the most? Let us know in the comments below!