Love — one of the purest emotions this world has to offer, and it can formulate some of our most special memories. And this passion, adoration and affection you withhold will look better than ever when put on the pages of the All My Love collection — check out this wedding scrapbook layout and start thinking of how you will show off the love in your life!
To create this layout, you will need:
- All My Love Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Foiled Flower Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at everything that is included in the All My Love collection!
Step 1: Use a piece of blue floral patterned paper for the base.
Step 2: Cut a piece of White Cardstock to measure 11-3/8″ x 9-1/4″. Adhere to the layout. Cut a piece of blush diamond squares patterned paper to measure 11-1/8″ x 9″ and mount on top of the cardstock.
Step 3: Using the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch two borders with White Cardstock and one border each with blush and cinnamon patterned papers. Layer the white borders behind the blush and cinnamon borders and adhere to bottom of the layout. Adhere a rose border sticker in between as shown.
Step 4: Place a white bordered mat along the right side of the layout. Mat a 4″ x 6″ photo with a blue floral 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″ mat and adhere to the middle of the layout. Mat two 4″ x 3″ photos with two 4-3/16″ x 3-3/16″ pieces of cinnamon paper and adhere to the left side of the layout as shown.
Step 5: Add stickers and embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What do you admire the most about this wedding scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!