There are so many photogenic fall activities to take part in, from apple picking to hay rides to just taking a brisk nature with a thick sweater on. What are some of your most admired autumn adventures? Take a look at this fall scrapbook layout and start plotting your own fall photo opportunities!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Hello, Autumn Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Variety Mat Pack — Returning October
- Hello, Autumn Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of tan plaid tonal paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Choose the two variety mats that have multi-hued strips. Trim each mat lengthwise into two 1-1/2″ x 6″ strips. Adhere, alternating hues, in two rows on the bottom of the layout, placing a border sticker in between rows. Adhere the remaining narrower strips across the top of the layout.
Step 3: Crop two photos to 4″ x 3″ and adhere on a green plaid variety mat. Adhere to the left side of the layout at an angle. Crop a photo to 3″ x 4″ and adhere on the right side of an orange/wood grain journal mat. Adhere to the layout at an angle, tucking a gold plaid variety mat behind as shown.
Step 4: Using the inside of the medium-sized Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut a circle with an orange mat. With the Green Blade, cut a circle with a navy mat. Layer with the “Apple orchard” sticker on top and add to the layout, along with other stickers.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
Who out there is ready to give this fall scrapbook layout a try? Comment below and let us know what you like most about it!