Whether you’ve been married for six months, six years or even sixty years, it’s so important (and appreciated!) to show how much you love and cherish your significant other, no matter how big or small. Blog contributor Sachiyo Omitsu was looking for a new, surprising way to show her love, and she found it with this stunning and sweet wedding scrapbook layout.
When we got married, we had our wedding album created by a professional, which ended up being pricey. Two years ago, I decided to redo our wedding album with a CM album in celebration of our 10th anniversary. It was so much fun recreating the album, especially writing down all the stories behind the scenes. When I showed the album to my husband and kids at our 10th anniversary party, they flipped through the pages and talked about all the pictures. That was one happy moment — one where I really saw the power of handmade albums.
After seeing the beautiful All My Love collection, I came up with the idea of making an anniversary album where we can add a new page every year. I can’t wait to work on my new project!
To create this layout you will need:
- All My Love Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Foiled Flower Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All My Love Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Cartridge returning soon
- Custom Cutting System with the Jumbo Circle Pattern or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of lace veil patterned paper as the base.
Step 2: Using the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch a border from the terra cotta patterned paper. Cut a slit in between designs with All-Purpose Scissors.
Step 3: Cut a circle and narrow ring using the outside of the Jumbo Circle Custom Cutting System Pattern with the Green and Red Blades from the terra cotta patterned paper. Adhere the circle to the base as shown.
Step 4: Cut the narrow ring and weave it with the Infinity Chain border. Adhere it to the base along the circle.
Step 5: Fussy cut the title “My heart is, and always will be, yours” from the mat. Using the Brown Dual-Tip Pen, ink the edges of the title to add a little extra dimension.
Step 6: Adhere stickers and embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What do you love most about the All My Love collection and this wedding scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!