It may be early in the year, but who is already feeling like they could use a tropical vacation? Whether you have a trip planned in the near future or want to reminisce on one from year’s past, this softly super vacation scrapbook layout is just what you need to seas your tropical moments and turn them into a sun-filled (and fun-filled! craft adventure. Bring on the sunscreen… and your creativity!
To create this layout, you’ll need:
- Boho Escape Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Boho Escape Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Boho Escape Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Deckle Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a dark teal dotted designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 1/2″ x 12″ strip of mint striped tonal paper and adhere to the right edge of the layout. Using the 12-inch Trimmer with the Deckle Blade, cut a 4-1/2″ x 12″ strip of tan canvas designer paper and adhere next to the mint strip. With the 12-inch Trimmer with the Straight Blade, cut a 4″ x 12″ strip of white bamboo patterned designer paper and adhere on top.
Step 3: Crop three photos to measure 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ and mat with 5″ x 3-1/2″ pieces of orange and mint tonal papers. Mount on the layout.
Step 4: Adhere three bamboo frame embellishments and one rug embellishment to the layout as shown. Add additional foiled embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What tropical destination does this vacation scrapbook layout have you dreaming of? Let us know in the comments below!