Black and white, scarlet, navy, dark sea green, orchid, aqua… oh my! We’re not just naming off different hues, we’re sharing a party of paper options available with one of the two new Cardstock Buffet options — the Combo Pack Cardstock Buffet! Each of these brand-new combo packs contain six designer papers and four coordinating sheets of cardstock per bundle for a plethora of boldly beautiful project possibilities. And remember, when you buy six or more new combo packs, you can earn limited-edition Shamrock Green Solid Cardstock packs FREE! Check out these exciting scrapbooking project ideas made with the recently launched combo packs and be sure to scroll to the bottom to get in on a pop-up sketch challenge on the Virtual Crop Facebook Group!
For Combo Pack Cardstock Buffet Promo details, visit: US | CA | AU
To create these projects you’ll need:
- Navy Combo Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Scarlet Combo Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Orchid Combo Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Party Time! Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Party Time! Border Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Party Time! Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Double Balloon Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Returning March
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
All Wrapped Up Borders
Step 1: Cut a 12″ x 3-3/4″ strip of cardstock for the base.
Step 2: Cut five 2″ x 2″ squares from a variety of designer papers. Adhere to the top edge of the base, leaving the second space from one of the sides bare (it will be covered by the circle shape).
Step 3: Cut a 12″ x 1/2″ strip of diagonal stripes designer paper and adhere it at the bottom edge of the base. Cut a 1/4″ strip of polka dot designer paper and adhere above it.
Step 4: Cut 12″ x 1/8″ strips of cardstock. Cut into 2″ lengths and adhere down the middle of each of the square “presents” as shown.
Step 5: Using the Infinity Chain Border Maker Cartridge, punch two borders from cardstock. Trim out each 2″ chain section with scissors. Cut each chain into two loops. Apply adhesive to the bottom of each loop and adhere three together to create a bow. Adhere on top of (and behind) each present as shown.
Step 6: Using the inside of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Green Blade, cut a circle from cardstock. Using the Blue Blade, cut a circle with white dot designer paper. Mount on top of the cardstock circle and adhere to the border, covering the bare spot.
Step 7: Punch balloons with the Double Balloon Punch from various paper scraps. Adhere to the circle along with a Party Time! title sticker, popping some elements up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
All Wrapped Up Layout
Step 1: Choose a white designer paper (or refill page) as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Follow directions above to create the “All Wrapped Up Borders” using any combination of the combo packs. Adhere the border to the bottom edge of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a 12″ x 1/2″ strip of diagonal stripes paper and adhere to the top of the layout. Place a “Happy Birthday” banner border sticker along the bottom edge of the strip.
Step 4: Cut two 5″ x 3-1/2″ and two 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ mats from cardstock. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of ruled paper and mount on top of one of the square mats. Adhere all to the layout. Add photos (two 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ and one 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″).
Step 5: Punch balloons with the Double Balloon Punch from various papers and add the balloon shapes to the journal box and journal as desired.
What types of scrapbook project ideas will you be putting together with the papers found in the new Combo Pack Cardstock Buffet? Let us know in the comments below!