There may still be a bit of snow on the ground and a brisk nip in the air at CM headquarters in Minnesota, but there are butterflies, blooming wildflowers, lily pads, picnics and bees buzzin’ around due to the latest collection to launch — Spring Cottage! If you have some spring fever and want to add splashes of soft hues and renewed creativity inside your albums, then get ready for scrapbooking serenity, as this collection is a breath of fresh air for your photos of cabin or cottage days, the outdoors, Mother’s Day, camping, gardening and more seasonal sensations! Check out this one-page wonder and see for yourself!
Photo sizes: (2) 3″ x 4″, (1) 5-1/2″ x 4“
To create this layout you will need:
- Spring Cottage Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Cottage Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Cottage Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Cottage Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Spring Cottage Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Spring Cottage collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use the light-blue sky designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of yellow dragonflies designer paper to measure 12″ x 5″. Adhere approximately 1″ from the bottom of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of dark green tonal paper to measure 12″ x 1-1/4″. Use your scissors to snip closely together along one edge of the piece for the “grass.”
Step 4: Cut a piece of olive green leaves tonal paper to measure 12″ x 1/2″. Adhere along the bottom edge of the “grass” piece. Adhere behind the top edge of a border sticker. Adhere to the layout using Foam Squares.
Step 5: Adhere two mats in the middle of the layout.
Step 6: Layer and cluster embellishments on and/or around the mats, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal as desired.
What do you like most about this spring scrapbook layout and the new Spring Cottage collection? What’s your most beloved spring activity? Let us know in the comments below!