Outer space is so vast, wondrous and awe-inspiring — countless twinkling stars, celestial spheres and dwarf planets, galaxies galore, millions of asteroids, comets and meteoroids… it’s limitless! You know what else is limitless? Your creativity! When you pair that notion with the Outta This World collection and it’s kid-friendly (and intergalactically intriguing designs!), your next layout is bound to shoot for the moon. See for yourself with this outer space scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Outta This World Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Outta This World Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Outta This World Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Outta This World Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Circle Cutter or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of night sky blue stars designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Set the Circle Cutter dial at 8″ and cut a half circle with lemon yellow lightning paper. Adhere to the left side of the layout.
Step 3: Mat two 6″ x 4″ photos on two 6-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ mats. Adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 4: Cut three 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ squares — two with lemon yellow lightning designer paper and one with sky blue winding path designer paper. Cut three 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ squares of planets paper. Using the inside of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut two sky blue winding path circles and one lemon yellow lightning circle. Adhere to the planet squares. Trim off the excess. Mount on the lemon yellow lightning and sky blue winding path squares at a slight angle. Add stickers and embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension. Mount on the right side of the layout as shown.
Step 5: Add additional stickers and embellishments to the rest of the layout as desired.
Step 6: Journal with a Black Dual-Tip Pen on the large lemon yellow lightning circle.
What draws you in most about this outer space scrapbook layout? What photos would you use on this project? Give a shout-out in the comments — we want to hear from you!