Sipping a frosty, fruity cocktail by the pool (hello, mini drink umbrellas!), biting into a sweet slice of juicy watermelon or slurping a delicious ice cream cone. Cooling yourself under the shade of verdant palm trees or curling your toes into the warm sand as rolling waves make their way to the beach’s shoreline. No doubt about it, there are some things that just scream summer! The longer days to linger outside and soak up that precious vitamin D is a season to behold — and that’s just what you’ll behold with the new Summertime collection, as it encompasses everything we love about this season! Pack up the sunscreen and get ready for tropical sensations with this summer scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Summertime Paper Pack (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Fast2Fab™-Inspired Designer Paper Pack (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Laser Cut Borders (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Stickers (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Variety Mat Pack (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Summertime collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use a Summertime Fast2Fab™-inspired paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut two pieces of the hot pink tropical flowers paper to measure 12″ x 1/4″. Adhere to the top and bottom edges of the layout.
Step 3: Adhere a laser-cut border, so it comes in from the right side, over the top of the circle on the Fast2Fab™-inspired paper. Adhere a leaves border sticker over the top of it. Use a scissors to cut any excess from the right side of the layout.
Step 4: With largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern , cut the inside of the pattern with the Blue Blade. Adhere to the top of the borders/circle using Foam Squares.
Step 5: Adhere a large mat to journal on the upper-right side of the layout.
Step 6: Double mat 4″ x 6″ photo, cutting one mat to measure 4-1/5″ x 6-1/4″ and one to measure 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 7: Mat two photos that measure 3″ x 4″ on mats that measure 3-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere to layout.
Step 8: Adhere stickers and laser-cut borders to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 9: Journal as desired.
What activities do you like to do in summer? Will you be sharing your fun-in-the-sun photos on this summer scrapbook layout? Give a holler in the comments below!