We hope you’re ready to get excited for summer, sun and FUN… literally! Not only do we have a HOT spend/get promo that just launched today to share with you, but we also have a #SunFunBONUS challenge that you can take on in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with TWO sketches you can create! Each of the example layouts for the sketches shows how you can use products from the FREE bundle(s) you can earn with qualifying orders during the limited-time spend/get promo! Let’s dive into it!
Limited-Time Spend/Get Promo Details
For a limited time, you can earn up to 3 exclusive bundles FREE with qualifying orders on the CM website! The bundles feature the fabulously stylish Fringe Border Punch AND the oh-so sizzling Fun in the Sun Texture Paper Pack (6/pk) — both of which are perfect for turning up the scrapbooking heat! With this 3-tiered promo, the more you spend, the more exclusive bundles you’ll earn FREE!
Added bonus: You’ll also get FREE SHIPPING on qualifying orders. It’s a win-win-win!
This pop-up challenge has not one, but TWO sketches with example completed layouts using the Fringe Border Punch and the Fun in the Sun Texture Paper Pack!
How to Participate:
- Review the two sketches below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout(s) using whatever products you have on-hand; you do not need to earn the free bundles to be eligible to win (but if you earn them, why not use them?!). Complete as many challenges as you wish, but the more you complete, the more chances you have to win!
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, June 6, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 7 June at 2:59pm AET) with hashtag #SunFunBONUS1 and/or #SunFunBONUS2 for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 6 lucky winners (3 winners per sketch!) for this challenge — woohoo!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on June 9 at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Sketch 1 — #SunFunBONUS1
Sketch 2 — #SunFunBONUS2
Take a closer look at the papers in the Fun in the Sun Texture Paper Pack!
Remember, you have until Sunday, June 6, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 7 June at 2:59pm AET) to complete your layout(s) and post them in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group (with hashtag #SunFunBONUS1 and/or #SunFunBONUS2) to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
To create this layout you will need:
- All My Love Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Or any designer paper pack
- All My Love Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Or any other variety mat pack
- All My Love Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Or any other stickers
- Fringe Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — Exclusive punch in the spend/get promo
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of terrazzo paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut an 11″ x 9-1/2″ piece of terracotta red Corinthians lettering paper and adhere it to the layout, flush with the left edge.
Step 3: Cut a 5″ x 10-1/2″ piece of navy oval stripes paper. Punch a fringe along one short end to create the base for the fringed piece. Punch a fringe along the edges of six 5″ wide pieces of paper. Tip: Punch every other piece beginning at a slightly different spot (about 1/16″) to stagger the fringe. Trim each to 5″ x 2-1/4″ once punched. Layer them, fringe side down, using the photo as a guide.
Step 4: Cut a 5″ x 6-1/4″ piece of white vintage florals paper. Fringe both short sides. Adhere to the fringed piece as shown. Punch one more 5″ wide strip from lace veil paper and tuck it under the uppermost fringe piece, fringe-side up. Adhere the entire fringed piece to the layout. Cut the “So happy because:” mat to 4-1/2″ x 3″, mount it on a 4-3/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of polka dot paper and adhere it to the white vintage florals area.
Step 5: Mount a 4″ x 6″ photo and a 4″ x 4″ photo on the layout. Using the inside of the largest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut a photo and mount it on the layout as shown.
Step 6: Add stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 7: Journal as desired.
So, which of these challenges will YOU be trying out?! Tell us in the comments below!