While many people stay busy during the summer with sports activities, jobs, DIY home projects, yardwork and more, it’s also important to sit back, relax and recharge your batteries, whether it’s laying out in a hammock, lounging on a sandy beach or whatever fits your chillaxing needs! Speaking of taking it easy, have you tried out CM’s Fast2Fab™-inspired papers? They are a quick, easy-breezy way to get your scrapbooking done in a fun flash! See for yourself with this vacation scrapbook layout with the Summertime Fast2Fab™-Inspired Designer Paper Pack!
To create this layout you will need:
- Summertime Fast2Fab™-Inspired Designer Paper Pack (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Laser Cut Borders (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Stickers (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Summertime Variety Mat Pack (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Summertime Fast2Fab™-inspired papers in the video below!
Step 1: Use two Fast2Fab™-inspired papers as the base for this spread.
Step 2: Adhere photos to the spread. Photo sizes: (2) 4″ x 6″, (2) 6″ x 3-3/4″ and (3) 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
Step 3: Cut a large mat in half, flipping one side over. Layer and adhere at a slight angle on the left side of the second page.
Step 4: Adhere a 6″ x 4″ mat to the left side of the first page to journal on. Journal as desired.
Step 5: Adhere stickers as desired. (Note: “Hot” was cut from a sticker.)
Step 6: Adhere laser cut borders along the right side of the first page.
What memories would you highlight with this vacation scrapbook spread? How do you like to unwind during summer? We’d love to hear from you!