Sure, living in the suburbs or the hustle-and-bustle pursuits of the city can have their advantages, but there’s something idyllic and comforting about being in the countryside. Vast landscapes with less traffic pollution, wildlife and nature aplenty, locally sourced goods, the expanse of starry skies at night and so much more. Here’s a farmhouse chic scrapbook spread that will make your rural moments look extra rewarding! Check it out.
To create this layout you will need:
- Homestead Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Homestead Laser Cut Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Homestead Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Homestead Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Homestead Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with the Barbed Wire Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Horse Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the shiplap paper as the base for the spread.
Step 2: Cut two pieces from the taupe leaves paper to measure 12″ x 4″. Adhere to the bottom edges of the spread.
Step 3: Cut eight pieces of paper to measure 3″ x 2″ from a variety of patterned papers. Adhere to the taupe leaves paper to create a “checkered” pattern.
Step 4: Using the brushed metal paper and the Border Maker System with the Barbed Wire Border Maker Cartridge, punch six borders. Adhere four of the borders horizontally along the “seams” of the papers. Cut two of the borders into 4” segments, adhering along the vertical seams of the paper.
Step 5: Cut two pieces from the reclaimed wood paper to measure 12″ x 1/2″. Adhere along the top edge of the spread.
Step 6: Cut one of the laser cut borders in half horizontally, adhering one-half of it on each side of the spread along the previous reclaimed wood piece edges.
Step 7: Cut photo mats from the black plaid paper to measure (2) 4″ x 4″ and (2) 6″ x 4″. Adhere photos to the mats. Photo sizes: (2) 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″, (2) 5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″.
Step 8: Adhere a 6″ x 4″ photo to a large variety mat.
Step 9: Tear two pieces of green leaves paper, adhering along the bottom edge of a large variety mat with journal lines. Trim any excess from the edge with a scissors.
Step 10: Punch a total of four horses from the Horse Punch. Adhere one to the mat, with a second one right on top of it adhered with Foam Squares to add dimension.
Step 11: Adhere all your photos/mats to the spread as shown.
Step 12: Adhere stickers and embellishments where desired using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal using a Brown Dual-Tip Pen.
What do you like the most about being in the country? Will you be making this farmhouse chic scrapbook spread soon? Let us know!
One thought on “Collect the Charms of Country Living With This Farmhouse Chic Scrapbook Spread”
Gorgeous LO! :)