Hiking is therapy in nature — beautiful panoramic views, oxygen-rich air, sounds of wildlife and an added boost of cardio and relief from day-to-day stresses! And being outside can bring generations together by exploring new places and sharing bouts of laughter… and it creates potential for lifetime memories! Do you have nature, camping or hiking photos you’re wanting to preserve? Then check out this outdoors scrapbook layout and get started today!
To create this layout you will need:
- Happy Camper Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Camper Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Happy Camper Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Brown Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the fire red plaid paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut a piece of the animal tracks paper to measure 10-3/4″ x 10-3/4″. Cut the inside out, leaving a 1/2″ frame. Adhere to the layout. Use the inside piece from the frame, turn it over and adhere to the inside of the frame on the layout.
Step 3: Cut six strips from various papers to measure 1/2″ x 9-3/4″. Adhere to the inside of the frame. (Three strips on each side.)
Step 4: Cut two pieces of tree bark paper to measure 6″ x 4″. Adhere to the layout and add photos.
Step 5: Cut a strip of topography paper to measure 9-3/4″ x 1″. Adhere between the photos. Use this piece to journal on.
Step 6: Adhere stickers and embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
What activities do you enjoy doing in the great outdoors? Think you’ll make this outdoors scrapbook layout? Let us know!