Christmastime has inspired and generated so many wonderful acts and experiences — iconic songs, classic movies, letters to Santa, decorating the tree and sweet treats and more. And it’s a beautiful sight, for we’re crafting tonight… this Christmas scrapbooking layout, that is! See how you can make this sensationally snowy and wondrously winter creation for your own yuletide memories.
To create this layout you will need:
- Joy to the World Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Joy to the World Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Joy to the World Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Joy to the World Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Bronze Shimmer Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of off-white eucalyptus tonal paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a 12″ x 1″ strip of red holly berries designer paper and adhere to the bottom of the layout. Top with a pine boughs laser-cut border. Cut a 12″ x 9-1/2″ piece of teal stripes tonal paper and mount on top as shown. Adhere a Christmas florals laser-cut border over the seam between the off-white eucalyptus and teal stripes papers.
Step 3: Crop a photo to measure 4″ x 5-1/2″ and mat with a 4-1/4″ x 5-3/4″ piece of red holly berries designer paper. Crop a photo to measure 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ and mount with a 5-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Bronze Shimmer Solid Cardstock. Crop a photo to measure 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ and mount with a 4″ x 4″ piece of Bronze Shimmer Solid Cardstock. Mount all on the layout, tucking a snow scene mat behind as shown.
Step 4: Add additional embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
How are you getting in the Christmas spirit this year? Will you be making this walking-in-a-winter-wonderland Christmas scrapbooking layout? Type out your thoughts in the comments — we’d love to hear from you!
11 thoughts on “A Beautiful Sight, We’re Crafting Tonight: Christmas Scrapbooking Layout”
I absolutely love this!! I can’t wait to get back into scrapbooking and make this layout for my 2014 Christmas pictures! Thanks for sharing this!!
Over the top gorgeous Krislyn!
Festive and happy.
This is a true Christmas beauty. Thank you for sharing!
Wonderful page- so lovely! TYFS this beauty!
Beautiful very talented! What state do you have workshops?