As you or your family members flip through your albums, it’s so fun to see the memories that have transpired. Page by page, each single-page layout can bring about its own design elements, papers and patterns, visual storytelling and more. But, double-page layouts can bring double the fun by making a full-on cohesive look — side by side, the two pages flow into one another to form a larger unit for more photos, journal boxes and eye-catching appeal! Interested in trying it out? Then take a look at this double page scrapbook spread with its fantastic fall theme!
To create this layout you will need:
- It’s Fall, Y’all Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- It’s Fall, Y’all Tone-on-Tone Paper or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- It’s Fall, Y’all Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- It’s Fall, Y’all Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- It’s Fall, Y’all Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Oval Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Deep Purple Dot Tip Pen — Out of stock
Looking to restock your ingredients? Now’s the perfect chance because for a limited time, you can earn exclusive Bedazzled paper packs — 4 unique packs available — FREE with qualifying orders! View details: US | CA | AU
Step 1: Use two pieces of burgundy falling leaves designer paper as the base for the spread.
Step 2: Angle and adhere the piece of burnt orange cable knit sweater designer paper across the base of the spread. Use scissors or the 12-inch Trimmer to cut excess hanging off the edges. Adhere what you cut off to the other side of the spread.
Step 3: Adhere the purple dot grid tonal paper across the spread. Adhere to one side, cut off excess and then adhere that excess to the other side.
Step 4: Adhere the olive green ledger tonal paper across both sides of the spread. Cut off any excess with a scissors or the 12-inch Trimmer and then adhere the excess piece to the other side.
Step 5: Adhere all photos to the large variety mats. Adhere to the spread at an angle.
Step 6: To create the pumpkins:
- Cut three ovals from the inside edge of the second-largest Custom Cutting System Oval Pattern with the Red Blade.
- Cut three ovals from the inside edge of the second-smallest Custom Cutting System Oval Pattern with the Red Blade.
- Adhere two of the ovals side by side overlapping each other. Adhere the third oval in the middle of the previous two with Foam Squares.
- Repeat with the remaining ovals to create a second pumpkin.
Step 7: Cut four strips of various papers to measure 2-3/4″ x 1/2″ Adhere to the top boxes of the olive green ledger tonal paper.
Step 8: Cut four pieces of paper to measure 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″. Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut from corner to corner to create triangles. Adhere the triangles to random corners on the photos.
Step 9: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the spread, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 10: Journal as desired.
Do you make double page scrapbook spreads often? What are your thoughts on this fall scrapbook idea? Share your ideas in the comments down below!