Strap on your heavy-duty boots, put on those fuzzy gloves and take advantage of Old Man Winter! No matter what’s on your wintertime bucket list — from outdoor workouts like snowshoeing, broomball and cross-country skiing, or more chillaxed activities like visiting ice castles or making snow angels — there’s plenty to enjoy about these cold-weather months. (Pssst, it’s also totally okay to set up shop in from of a roaring fireplace and drink hot chocolate — that counts as a winter activity in our book!) No matter the mood, check out this winter scrapbooking layout and let your memories get wrapped up in wonder!
To create this layout you will need:
- Snowbound Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Snowbound Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy & White Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Decorative Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the birch paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut two strips from the green grid paper to measure 12″ x 1″. Adhere to the top and bottom edges of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of White Solid Cardstock to measure 12″ x 3″.
Step 4: Cut 24 strips of a various papers to measure 1/2″ x 5″. Adhere to the cardstock at varying heights.
Step 5: After all the strips have been adhered to the cardstock, then use your 12-inch Decorative Trimmer to cut in half. Adhere half to the top and half to the bottom, along the top of the green grid strips on the layout.
Step 6: Cut three mats to measure 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ from Navy Solid Cardstock. Adhere to the layout. Then, adhere photos: (3) 3-1/2″ x 4″.
Step 7: Adhere stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 8: Journal as desired.
What activities (indoors or outdoors) do you like doing during wintertime? What do you like most about this winter scrapbooking layout? Snuggle down and type out your thoughts — we’d love to know what you think!