Where is your go-to room in your home?
Perhaps it’s the spot where a seat cushion is worn in just right, a space where an abundance of natural light gleams in with warming ease, an area where good conversations and good eats commence or a place that is simply an escape to quietness. No matter the locale, go to your happy place, take a peek at this home scrapbooking layout and create it today — like a great piece of furniture, it’s sure to be a memorable, special focal point for years to come.
To create this layout you will need:
- Welcome Home Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Welcome Home Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Welcome Home Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Welcome Home Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Blue-Gray Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Cut the ditsy flowers designer paper to measure 12″ x 1-3/4″ and 11-1/2″ x 9-1/2”.
Step 2: Cut the navy blue heavy ivy tonal paper to measure 12″ x 1-1/2″ and 11″ x 9″. Adhere the ivy strip to the ditsy flowers strip and the rectangle ivy piece to the ditsy flowers rectangle piece. Adhere pieces to a sheet of green small triangles tonal paper as shown.
Step 3: Cut green grid designer paper to measure 4-1/4″ x 10″ and 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Crop photos to measure (1) 4″ x 5-3/4″ and (2) 4″ x 4″. Adhere photos to the green grid pieces and adhere to layout as shown.
Step 4: Cut a mat from navy blue ivy tonal paper for the “Home” embellishment.
Step 5: Adhere embellishments and laser-cut borders to the bottom border as shown. Use Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 6: Adhere additional embellishments as shown using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 7: Journal with the Blue-Gray Dual-Tip Pen.
So, where is your go-to place in your home, apartment, condo, cabin, etc.? And what are your thoughts and opinions on this home scrapbooking layout? Tell us in the comments section below!