Ahh, snow days — that thrill of waking up to see a white-covered blanket of a world and finding out you get to spend the entire day playing or relaxing at home. Well, when the snow strikes, take advantage of the powdery precipitation and enjoy various outdoor activities, from sledding to ice skating, or even indoors adventures like playing board games, sipping hot cocoa with mini marshmallows… and crafting, of course! Check out this two-page winter scrapbook layout and let your wintertime memories warm up with wonder!
To create this layout you will need:
- Snowbound Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Snowbound Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Snowbound Layered Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Scoring Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Snowflakes Frame Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Check out how to create with the Snowflakes Frame Punch in this video.
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Cut a piece of Navy Solid Cardstock in half to create two pieces that measure 6″ x 12″.
Step 2: Cut a piece of stripes designer paper in half to create two pieces that measure 6″ x 12″.
Step 3: Cut two pieces of cardstock to measure 1″ x 12″ for welding. Weld one of each of the cardstock and designer paper together.
Step 4: Cut a piece of green grid designer paper into fourths, so that you have four pieces that are 6″ x 6″.
Step 5: Use the Snowflakes Frame Punch to punch two sides on each of these pieces.
Step 6: Draw a line across the corner of the punched area, then score with 12-inch Trimmer and Scoring Blade. Fold over and adhere the corners back as shown.
Step 7: Adhere all four pieces on the Navy Solid Cardstock corners.
Step 8: Cut four mats to measure 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″. Cut two mats to measure 3-1/2″ x 4″. Adhere to the spread. Add photos to the mats as desired.
Step 9: Adhere stickers and embellishments to the spread, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 10: Journal as desired with a Dual-Tip Pen.
What memories would you showcase on this winter scrapbook layout? What do you like to do on snow days? Share your thoughts and insights in the comments section below!