Scrappers, it’s time to say “Yeehaw!” — the latest Wide Open Places collection has just hit the CM scene! (Or shall we say, the country-lovin’ scene!) To go along with these scrapbooking supplies is a #2022MarchBONUS challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group that you’ll want to giddy-up on (but you can use any CM products you have on hand!).
Want more info? Then check out the details down below!
This pop-up challenge has one sketch with an example completed layout using the Wide Open Places products!
How to Participate:
- Review the sketch below in this post and/or in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group. (You can also refer to the step-by-step instructions below if you’d prefer to do it that way instead of following the sketch!)
- Create the layout using whatever products you have on-hand to be eligible to win. Complete as many layouts as you wish, but the more you complete, the more chances you have to win!
- Snap a picture of your finished project(s) and post it in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group by Sunday, March 20, at 11:59pm CT (Australia: 21 March at 3:59pm AEDT) with hashtag #2022MarchBONUS for the chance to win a prize. We’ll have 3 lucky winners total. Note: Use any CM supplies you have on hand!
- Winners will be announced in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group on Thursday, March 24, at noon CT.
And what can you win?
Remember, you have until Sunday, March 20, at 11:59pm CT (AU: 21 Feb. at 4:59pm AEDT) to complete your layout(s) and post them in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group (with hashtag #2022MarchBONUS) to be eligible to be one of the lucky winners!
Instructions for #2022MarchBONUS Layout
To create this layout you will need:
- Wide Open Places Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Texture Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Wide Open Places Laser Cut Mats or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Check out the whole Wide Open Places collection in the video below!
Step 1: Use the red paisley bandana designer paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the tan farm animals designer paper to measure 10-1/2″ x 10-1/2″. Adhere to the middle of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of Black Solid Cardstock to measure 10″ x 10″. Adhere to the middle of the layout.
Step 4: Cut eight pieces to of various papers to measure 4″ x 1-1/4″. Adhere either border stickers or laser-cut border to the paper strips, cutting off with a scissors. Adhere strips along the right edge (leaving a 1/8″ border) of the cardstock.
Step 5: Cut two photos to measure 3″ x 4″. Adhere to a large variety mat. Adhere to the lower-left of the layout.
Step 6: Cut a photo to measure 4″ x 5″. Adhere along the edge of the strips previously added as shown. Adhere the rope border sticker along the edge of the paper strips.
Step 7: Adhere a laser-cut mat over the top of a variety mat to journal on. Tuck under the left edge of the top photo. Journal as desired.
Step 8: Adhere additional stickers, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
We can’t wait to see what you corral together! Have fun with the #2022MarchBONUS challenge!