It’s the last week of April… do you know what that means? It’s time for another Completed Album Challenge in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group! We’ve been so impressed by all the completed albums posted each month since January, so we can’t wait to see what you do this go-around!
If you completed an album this month (does not need to be from start to finish in April, just completed in April), make a short video flipping through each of the pages in your newly completed album. Then, post your video in the Virtual Crop Facebook Group with the hashtag #AprilCropDontStop for the chance to win! (And an added bonus — a family scrapbook layout that might just be the finishing touch for your latest album down below!)
Here’s an example of what your Completed Album Challenge video could look like!
For ALL the details on the Completed Album Challenge, check out this blog post.
And again, if you’re looking for a layout to create to finish your album, today’s post can do just that!
To create this layout you will need:
- Our Moments Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Our Moments Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Our Moments Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of maroon vintage foliage tonal paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Adhere large variety mats to the layout — two vertical and two horizontal as shown.
Step 3: Adhere a small variety mat to the upper-left larger mat for the title of the layout.
Step 4: Adhere 4″ x 6″ photos to the bottom two mats.
Step 5: Adhere stickers to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 6: Journal as desired on the variety mat.
Are you taking part in the April Completed Album Challenge? Will you be making this family scrapbook layout to finish out your next album?