It’s true — mothers and stepmoms, grandmas, mothers-in-law, mother figures — they’re all mum-believable at what they do day in and day out to take care of their family and for others. Let’s take a moment and celebrate mama (Hint: Mother’s Day is this Sunday!) by making this Mother’s Day scrapbook layout! It’s sure to bring a smile to her face… and everyone around her!
To create this layout you will need:
- Heart to Help Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Script ABC/123 Letter Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Sans Serif ABC/123 Letter Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Note: Creative Memories will donate all profits of the Heart to Help Paper pack and the Digital Heart to Help Paper Pack to the International Rescue Committee, an institution helping displaced families who have fled Ukraine and providing them with necessary supplies.
Step 1: Cut yellow polka dots paper to 11″ x 11″ and adhere to the middle of the blue sunflowers block paper.
Step 2: Cut blue dashes paper to 10-3/4″ x 10-3/4″ and adhere to the middle of the yellow polka dots piece.
Step 3: Cut blue hearts paper to 1″ x 10-3/4″ and adhere to the left side of the blue dashes piece.
Step 4: Use Micro-Tip Scissors to fussy-cut a column of hearts from the yellow woven hearts paper. Adhere to the right edge of the blue hearts strip with Foam Squares.
Step 5: Use Micro-Tip Scissors to fussy-cut eight sunflowers from large sunflowers paper. Adhere as shown, trimming as needed and adhering some with Foam Squares.
Step 6: Cut a 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″ square from yellow crisscrosses paper. Crop photo to 4″ x 4″ and adhere to the mat. Adhere to layout with Foam Squares.
Step 7: Crop two additional photos to 4″ x 4″. Adhere to the layout as shown, also adding a 4″ x 6″ photo.
Step 8: Add title with White Sans Serif and White Script ABC/123 Letter Stickers.
Step 9: Journal as desired with a Navy-Dual Tip Pen.
What are your plans for this upcoming Mother’s Day? Will you be making this Mother’s Day scrapbook layout?