Love, laughter, communication, togetherness — all are important ingredients in building and boosting strong family relationships. And when the snapshots of smiles are printed and the so-much-fun stories are scribed, it’s time to relay those rewarding relationships to remember forever! Embrace your heritage with this family scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Our Moments Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Our Moments Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Our Moments Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Our Moments Laser Cut Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of leaf scatter tonal paper as the base of this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of dusted blue diamonds tonal paper to measure 2″ x 10″. Adhere along the upper-right corner of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of mustard leaf outline designer paper to measure 2″ x 2″. Adhere to the lower-right corner of the layout.
Step 4: Cut a piece of maroon vintage foliage tonal paper to measure 10″ x 2″. Adhere to the lower-left corner of the layout.
Step 5: Cut one mat from mustard leaf outline paper to measure 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″.
Step 6: Cut two mats from maroon vintage foliage tonal paper to measure 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere photos mats to the layout.
Step 7: Adhere embellishments and laser-cut embellishments to the layout, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 8: Journal as desired on an embellishment.
What smile-worthy memories would you share on this family scrapbook layout? What do you like most about the Our Moments collection? Type up your answers down below!
3 thoughts on “Together Is Better: Family Scrapbook Layout”
Where can we find measurements for Challenges?
They rarely (if ever?) post measurements. These are ideas!