Walking or hiking through the woods, mountains, fields (any earthy landscape on this planet!) has been shown time and time again to improve blood pressure and blood sugar levels, increase oxygen levels, strengthen your muscles and more health benefits, on top of bringing a sense of peace, solitude and calmness as one ponders soaring birds or on-the-ground animal tracks, species of trees and vegetation and babbling brooks and rivers… instead of dentist appointments or your car’s next oil change. Well, after your next trailblazing trek, walk this way to your next project — a national parks scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you will need:
- Leave Nothing Behind Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Leave Nothing Behind Laser Cut Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Leave Nothing Behind Wildlife Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- All-Purpose Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the olive green diamonds designer as the base. Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut a 10″ square from the middle of the paper. Cut two 6″ x 4″ photo mats from the 10″ square and set aside.
Step 2: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut an 11-1/2″ square from the burlap designer paper. Align and adhere on base page over the hollow square frame.
Step 3: Using the 12-inch Trimmer, cut two sections of the geometric herringbone laser-cut paper, using the vertical strips between the diagonal sections as a guide. Adhere the cut laser-cut paper onto bright teal topography designer paper with the Repositionable Tape Runner, aligning one edge. Cut off excess teal topography paper with the 12-inch Trimmer. Adhere this layered laser border along right-hand edge of burlap square as shown.
Step 4: Mount two 5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ photos onto the 6″ x 4″ olive green diamonds photo mats cut in Step 1. Adhere to page, aligned with the left edge of laser border.
Step 5: Mount a pine needles border sticker on Foam Squares and place between the photos, trimming off excess with All-Purpose Scissors. Add sticker clusters as shown or desired, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension. Journal on the burlap paper below the photos with a Dual-Tip Pen.
Where do you like to go hiking or walking in nature? Do you like the added appeal of the laser-cut paper on this national parks scrapbook layout?