Autumn is a time of change — trees shed their leaves to prepare for the heartier cold, squirrels stockpile acorns, bears fatten up for a long hibernation. Nevertheless, it’s a time of amazing beauty, memories and photo opportunities! See for yourself with this fall scrapbook layout that take foliage to the forefront (and features Croptoberfest 2022 items!).
Hint: If you would like to attend an Croptoberfest event (virtual, in-person or hybrid events), you can connect with an Advisor near you using our handy Event Locator search on the website. US | CA | AU
To create this layout you will need:
- Croptoberfest 2022 Accessory Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Croptoberfest 2022 Cardstock Sampler Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Croptoberfest 2022 Laser Cut Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Grid Sans ABC/123 Letter Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Croptoberfest 2022 Mini Pack Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a look at the whole Croptoberfest collection in the video below.
Step 1: Use the Olive Solid Cardstock as the base for the layout.
Step 2: With the inside edge of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut a total of 12 circles from the tonal squirrels, acorns, leaves and hearts paper.
Step 3: Turn over the laser-cut paper, adhering the circles to the back of the acorn shapes.
Step 4: Cut strips of the light blue stitched lines, light green polka dots and off-white grid papers to measure 1/2″ by varying lengths. Adhere from the back side of the laser-cut paper along the squares on the outer edges.
Step 5: Adhere the laser-cut paper to the cardstock.
Step 6: Cut four pieces from Navy Solid Cardstock to measure 1/4″ x 12″. Adhere along the edges of the outside border of the laser-cut paper.
Step 7: Using the inside edge of the medium Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Red Blade, cut three circles from Navy Solid Cardstock.
Step 8: Using the inside edge of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Green Blade, cut a circle from light green polka dots paper. Adhere to one of the navy circles.
Step 9: Cut two photo mats from Crimson Solid Cardstock to measure 6-1/4″ x 4-1/4″. Adhere to the layout.
Step 10: Cut two pieces of light blue stitched lines paper to measure 6″ x 4″. Adhere to the cardstock mats. Cut two photos to measure 5-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere to the mats.
Step 11: Adhere the circles.
Step 12: Adhere stickers/embellishments to the circles, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 13: Journal as desired on the light green polka dots circle.
Do you like the look of the laser-cut paper on this fall scrapbook layout? What do you adore most about the Croptoberfest 2022 collection?
3 thoughts on “Rake Up Your Memories On This Fall Scrapbook Layout: Croptoberfest 2022”
This is an absolutely adorable layout for Fall!! Fall is my favorite season, so you have hit a homerun here for me! Thanks for sharing your artistic talent!
Wow! I love how you covered the spaces in different paper!
I made this today and love it! However, please note in step 8 that you should still use the medium circle pattern, not the small one.