The right décor and ambience can really liven up a room and add elements of “wow” to your celebration or party… and get your guests in the mood for a good time! From streamers and glittery confetti, noise makers and balloons, champagne flutes and floral arrangements, you can add class to your bash in a snap! And after the party is swept away and the music dies down, make a silver and gold scrapbook layout to relive the merriment over and over again! (Psst, it’s perfect as a New Year’s scrapbook layout, like this stylish idea!)
To create this layout you will need:
- Silver & Gold Foiled Accent Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Silver & Gold Foiled Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Silver & Gold Foiled Border Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Silver & Gold Foiled & Layered Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Shimmer & Platinum Shimmer Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Rainbow Ripple Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia) — available until Dec. 21 at 11:59pm CT or while supplies last as part of December Deals
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of gold outlined damask accent paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Using the Rainbow Ripple Border Punch, punch a border with Black Shimmer Solid Cardstock. Trim the paper to 10-1/2″ x 11-1/4″ (11-1/4″ being the punched-side length). Using the inside edge of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut eight circles with Platinum Shimmer Solid Cardstock. Cut five of them in half and adhere behind the small punched circles (save the other three for Step 4). Using the Red Blade, cut five circles with gold outlined damask accent paper. Cut each in half and adhere behind the next larger punched circles. Again using the Red Blade, cut nine circles with gold brushstrokes accent paper. Adhere behind the large punched circles. Mount the black shimmer piece on the layout.
Step 3: Cut four 4″ x 5″ pieces with gold brushstrokes accent paper. Mount on the layout. Crop three photos to 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ and adhere on the gold brushstrokes pieces. Cut a variety mat to 3-3/4″ x 4-3/4″ and adhere on a gold brushstrokes piece.
Step 4: Add a border sticker and embellishment, as well as the remaining three platinum shimmer circles. Journal as desired.
What do you think of this stylish silver and gold scrapbook layout? Would you make it to showcase your New Year’s memories? Or what other photos and celebrations would you put on here?