Sometimes, we all need to step back, take a breather and give ourselves a little TLC. And there can be many ways to soothe your soul — from creating (writing, painting, dancing, making music) to being immersed in nature and spending quality time with family. So we dare that you self-care and put your mindful moments in the spotlight they deserve by making this peaceful scrapbook layout.
To create this two-page spread you will need:
- Serenity Fast2Fab™-Inspired Designer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Serenity Laser Cut Borders or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Serenity Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Micro-Tip Scissors or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use two pieces of baby blue corners Fast2Fab™-inspired designer paper as the bases for this two-page layout.
Step 2: Cut two 11″ x 1-1/4″ strips with beige woodgrain Fast2Fab™-inspired designer papers. Adhere to the layout with the top edges at 5-3/4″. Adhere border stickers beneath, trimming the excess. Cut a white flower laser-cut border in half and adhere half on each side as shown. Adhere line/dot border stickers on top, trimming the excess.
Step 3: Cut two 5-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ pieces with blue stripes Fast2Fab™-inspired designer paper and mount two 5-1/4″ x 4″ photos on top. Adhere to the layout along with two 4″ x 5-1/4″ and two 6″ x 4″ photos.
Step 4: Add additional stickers, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension. Adhere sections of a laser-cut border on top of small strips of beige woodgrain Fast2Fab™-inspired designer paper and adhere to the corners, trimming the excess.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
Do you like the airy, relaxing appeal of this peaceful scrapbook layout? What mindful moments, soothing sensations or tranquil times would you place on it?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 30,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!