It’s time to giddy up to greatness — and a great farm scrapbook layout — for today’s homegrown happening includes a layered frame embellishment to make corralling your memories of petting animals at a local farm, horseback riding, weekends spent in the countryside, collecting fresh eggs and milk and more as easy as saying “yippee!” Take a gander for yourself!
To create this layout you will need:
- On the Farm Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- On the Farm Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- On the Farm XL Layered Frame Embellishment or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hot Fudge & White Solid Cardstocks or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the sunflower yellow florals paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut two strips from the brick red farmhouse quilt paper to measure 3/4″ x 12″. Adhere along the right and left edges of the layout.
Step 3: Cut a piece of green grid paper to measure 4″ x 12″. Adhere along the edge of the brick red strip on the right edge.
Step 4: Adhere the XL layered frame embellishment along the edge of the green paper, placing a 4″ x 6″ photo behind it.
Step 5: Cut three photo mats from the woodgrain paper to measure 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″. Adhere to the green paper.
Step 6: Cut and adhere three photos that measure 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″.
Step 7: Using the inside edge of the largest Circle Custom Cutting System Pattern with the Blue Blade, cut from Hot Fudge Solid Cardstock. Do not move the circle, then cut with the Green Blade. Adhere the ring in the upper-left corner of the layout, tucking under the brick red strip.
Step 8: Using the inside edge of the medium Circle Custom Cutting System Pattern with the Red Blade, cut a circle from the green grid paper. Adhere inside the previous woodgrain ring. Adhere a circle sticker for a title to the inside circle.
Step 9: Cut 1/4″ strips in varying lengths to to journal on.
Step 10: Journal as desired.
Step 11: Adhere any additional stickers or embellishments, using Foam Squares on some for additional dimension.
Have you ever used a layered frame embellishment? Would you consider using the latest XL layered frame embellishment to piece together this farm scrapbook layout? What homegrown happenings would you highlight?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 30,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!