What’s on the itinerary for today? Soaking up the blue skies, sunshine and good vibes this tropical scrapbook layout gives off! With it’s show-stopping scallop border, this two-page spread is the perfect ticket to showcasing all of your vacation and summertime memories!
To create this spread you will need:
- Tropic Time Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tropic Time Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tropic Time Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tropic Time Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Mirrored Scallops Chain Border Maker Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use two pieces of the coral tropical leaves paper as the base for the spread.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the aqua diamond burst tile paper to measure 1-1/2” x 12”. Adhere along the left edge of the spread.
Step 3: Cut a piece of the aqua diamond tile burst paper to measure 8-3/4” x 12”. Adhere to the right edge of the spread.
Step 4: Using the Border Maker System with the Mirrored Scallops Border Maker Cartridge, punch seven borders from a variety of papers. Adhere so that they overlap on the right edge of the 1-1/2” strip of aqua paper.
Step 5: Cut a piece of aqua diamond tiles paper to measure 3/4″ x 12”. Adhere along the right edge of the borders.
Step 6: Using the outside edge of the smallest Circle Custom Cutting System Pattern, cut three circles with the Red Blade.
Step 7: Cut 1-1/2” from the side of the circles. Place/adhere the circles along the edge of the borders, along the bottom on the right and along the top right of the spread.
Step 8: Adhere the variety mats to the spread, tucking under the circles as shown.
Step 9: Cut three mats to measure 4-1/2” x 6-1/2” from the blue/green paper. Adhere to the spread.
Step 10: Cut one mat to measure 4-1/2” x 4-1/2”. Adhere to the spread.
Step 11: Cut one mat to measure 3-1/2” x 6-1/2”. Adhere to the spread.
Step 12: Adhere photos that measure: (2) 4” x 6”, (1) 6” x 4”, (1) 4” x 4”, (1) 3” x 6”
Step 13: Adhere stickers/embellishments using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 14: Journal as desired.
What’s your dream tropical vacation? What are your thoughts on the decorative border Melissa created using the Mirrored Scallops Chain Border Maker Cartridge?
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 31,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!