Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus Lane! And Scrapbooking Lane, too!
Prep for jolly Ol’ St. Nick and the upcoming festive season with some ho-ho-holiday magic in the form of the Christmas Cheer Buy-It-All Bundle! It features the Christmas Cheer decorative products, Candy Cane Stripe Border Maker Cartridge and Nutcracker Border Punch, plus the EXCLUSIVE Festive Ornament Build-A-Punch (check out this blog to see it in action!) and the Santa Embellishments, which is only available in this jolly bundle! But act as quick as a flash, for it’ll dash away like Santa’s crew of friendly reindeer on Oct. 13 at noon CT or while supplies last!
So set up your scrapbooking workshop and get yourself on the Nice List with this Christmas scrapbook layout full of Santa-mental fun.
To create this layout you will need:
- Christmas Cheer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Cheer Accessory Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Cheer Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Christmas Cheer Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Santa Embellishments — Exclusively available in the Buy-It-All Bundle (CA | AU) until Oct. 13 at noon CT or while supplies last!
- White Solid Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer with Straight & Scallop Blades or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 2-Way Corner Rounder or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares Variety Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a sheet of red tonal plaid paper as the base for this layout. Cut a piece of white stars paper to 11” x 11”. Round the top two corners with the 2-Way Corner Rounder and adhere on the base.
Step 2: Make the border. Using the 12-inch Trimmer and the Scallop Blade, cut a 12” x 3” strip with gold ornaments paper. With the Straight Blade, cut a 12” x 2-1/2” strip with candy cane stripes paper and adhere on the gold strip. Cut a 12” x 2” strip with blue plaid accessory paper and mount on top. Cut three 2” x 2” squares with word art paper. Adhere on the blue plaid strip at 2” intervals. Mount embellishments along the border as shown. Pop the “Ho ho ho” title and presents up with Foam Squares. Mount the border on the layout.
Step 3: Crop two photos to 5” x 3-1/2” and mount on the left side of the layout. Mount a 4” x 6” photo on a 4-1/2” x 6-1/2” variety mat and adhere on the right side of the layout.
Step 4: Adhere additional stickers and embellishments. Journal as desired.
What yuletide or festive photos would you adhere onto this Christmas scrapbook layout? Will you be getting the Christmas Cheer Buy-It-All Bundle as a gift for yourself?
The Birthday Week Spend/Get Promo is EXTENDED!
The Birthday Week promo where you can earn the exclusive 101 Scrapbooking Ideas & Sketches + 3 Fast Formulas Book and Color Wheel Keychain FREE when you spend $100+ USD | $120+ CAD | $180+ AUD has been EXTENDED until Tuesday, Oct. 10, at noon CT (AU: 10 Oct. at midnight AEDT) or while supplies last. Act fast if you want to get your free birthday treats!
P.S. Are YOU a member of the Virtual Crop Facebook Group? It’s your go-to place for MONTHLY Virtual Crops, MONTHLY Completed Album Challenges, WEEKLY LIVE STREAMING of Fast & Fun Projects with Noreen, LIVE QUARTERLY Secret Box Openings with project tutorials and so much more! We hope you’ll join our community of more than 36,000 fellow memory-keeping enthusiasts — you’ll feel right at home!