What’s not to love about the new Woodland Whimsy Baby Collection? The colors, the patterns and the oh-so-adorable baby animal stickers are breathtaking! I couldn’t wait to play…
These borders are designed with options for both boys and girls and play really nicely with the Woodland Whimsy Fast2Fab predesigned pages. Make them up, and use as you wish to add a little flair on pages of baby’s monthly milestones.
Tip: You may want to wait to add the month shapes, as you can mix and match any of the borders with any months as you create your baby’s album.
Continue reading Woodland Whimsy Baby Borders
Fast2Fab Albums have quickly become my favorite way to scrapbook! I love how quickly and easily the pages come together, helping me stay caught up on my projects. Plus, with the matching papers and embellishments, I can add a little personalization and flexibility to the printed pages.
Here are a few sweet Fast2Fab layouts combining the Sorbet Collection with some of the newest tools. A BEFORE photo shows the pre-printed layout, and an AFTER photo is what it looks like with a few simple touches. I’ve added a few tried and true “F2F TIPS” that help me make the most of this way of album-making. If you haven’t tried a Fast2Fab yet…what are you waiting for?
Continue reading Sorbet Fast2Fab + New Tools = Sweet!
Birthday parties and celebrations of all kinds tend to be fun and lively, so why not make your pages lively too? The Cake My Day paper and stickers combined with favorite Creative Memories tools will do the job
Continue reading Cake My Day Scrapbooking Borders
Can’t get enough of this LOVE-ly collection! Here are some border ideas to inspire you to create pages in your album dedicated to your special someones and what they mean to you.
Continue reading Mi Amor Scrapbooking Borders
Everything about the Sorbet Collection makes me happy! Fun, bright colors and playful flowers and shapes just make me smile. I couldn’t wait to pull out our fun new tools and play around with some borders! I like to use the borders to personalize my Sorbet Fast2Fab album, although they’re sure to add a lively spark to any kind of page style. Give ’em a try…bet you’ll be smiling, too!
Continue reading Sorbet Collection Border Ideas
Welcome to Part 2, Mi Amor 2 for 1 Borders.
Did you like the border ideas, which get cut up into two pieces–using one portion for 8×8 pages? In this post, you will see how to add the rest of those pieces to create beautiful cards.
Using the pictures as your guide, make 12 Valentine cards with your remaining border pieces. (If you don’t know what I’m talking about, please refer back to Part 1.)
Continue reading Mi Amor 2 for 1 Borders, Part Two
2 for 1 is always a great thing, right? How about this: Start by creating a dozen borders using the Mi Amor collection. Then cut them apart and use one set to decorate an 8×8 Album for your sweetheart and the other set to make a dozen Valentine greeting cards.
Continue reading Mi Amor 2 for 1 Borders, Part 1
Bold and geometric, the Argyle punch is fun to use on all kinds of page layouts. I’ve paired it with the versatile Denim Blues collection in each of the border ideas below; and added a theme with several of my favorite product collections. Try them as is or substitute with products you have on hand. Borders like these match up well on predesigned Fast2Fab as well as blank pages.
To make these borders you will need:
Continue reading Argyle Punch Border Ideas
The new Zig Zag Border Maker cartridge is sure to liven up your pages! Here, I’ve paired it with a few of my favorite product collections.
To make these borders, you’ll need:
Painted Harvest Leaves Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of peacock blue cardstock. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 12″ strip of dark blue leaves paper and mount on top of cardstock border.
- Using Zig Zag cartridge, punch 2 borders with burnt orange paper, 1 with turquoise paper and 1 with light yellow paper. Mount to border as shown, nesting 3 zig zags and flipping second orange zig zag for effect. (Save leftover shapes for floral border, below.)
- Cut three 1-1/2″ peacock blue squares, two 1-1/4″ yellow squares, one 1-1/4″ orange square and one 1-3/4″ orange square. Mount as shown to border. Punch a variety of leaves from scraps of paper and apply to boxes.
Painted Harvest Floral Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of turquoise paper. Cut four 2″ squares of tiny-leaves paper and adhere to border, spaced as shown. Using leftover 2″ scraps from above zig zag borders, apply between squares as shown.
- Using Zig Zag cartridge, punch 2 borders with burnt orange paper. Apply behind border, with edges peeking out.
- Add leaves and flowers embellishments. Top with jewels, if desired.
Daily Docket Feathers Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of feathers paper. Cut a 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip of both green fern paper and yellow paper. Mount green paper near the top of feather paper. Cut yellow paper in 2″ lengths and add every 2″ down length of green paper.
- Using both the Zig Zag and Chevron cartridges, punch a border with royal cardstock, alternating cartridges down the length of the paper. Mount on top of green/yellow strip.
- Punch a yellow zig zag border and add behind border, peeking out from the bottom as shown.
- Add feathers and arrow with a foam strip.
Daily Docket Snowflakes Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of royal cardstock. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 12″ strip of striped paper and mount on top of royal border. Cut a 1-1/4″ x 12″strip of cream dot paper and mount on top of striped strip.
- Using the Zig Zag cartridge, punch two borders with brown patterned paper. Apply to either side of cream dot paper. Using the Snowflake cartridge, punch a border with royal cardstock and mount down the middle, between zig zags.
- Add snowflake and wind stickers using foam squares.
Uncharted Life is an Adventure Border
- Trim out Life is an Adventure strip.
- Using the Zig Zag cartridge, punch a border with each royal and peacock blue cardstock, and punch two borders with burnt orange paper (from Painted Harvest). Adhere orange borders behind Adventure strip with points peeking out. Add royal and peacock blue zig zags beneath lower orange border, overlapping as shown.
- Add hot air balloon embellishments and What a View! sticker with foam squares.
Uncharted Bicycle Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ border with royal cardstock. Cut a 2″ x 12″ border of cream postcard paper.
- Using the Zig Zag cartridge, punch a border with each royal and peacock blue cardstock. Apply zig zags cream border, angling them as shown. Add black/white stripe sticker pieces as well. Trim along edges.
- Mount cream border on top of cardstock. Add bicycle sticker with foam squares.
The Christmas Past Collection recalls the tradition of holidays spent with family. The sounds, smells and feelings of the season evoke nostalgia for the warmth of gathering with those you love, all through your lives.
The new Christmas Past Collection will bring you back, connecting Christmases past with present, reminding you of the traditions that connect your family through the years.
These borders will work well with any Christmas photos you want to remember and feature in your albums.
These borders work perfectly with the pre-designed pages of the Christmas Past Fast2Fab Album and are a fun way to add a personal touch.
Continue reading Create Borders using Christmas Past