Winter is coming our way and there is no doubt it will be fabulously COLD. There is good news though, you’ll have SNOW much fun scrapbooking this winter with the Snowman Border Maker Cartridge and Snowflake Trio Punch! I loved using these tools together, along with the Glacier Collection to create this winter scrapbook layout.
We want to see your fun, festive winter scrapbook layouts and projects you are making with the Glacier Collection and these scrapbooking tools!
Continue reading Let It Snow Glacier Layout
With the holiday season nearing, give your phone wallpaper a fun new twist! The Sugarplum Collection features a nontraditional pastel color palette and designs inspired by holiday candy, décor and classic icons, as well as whimsical, playful patterns. Now you can enjoy this adorable collection in your scrapbooks and in your pocket!
Download your favorites below, and if you don’t see your phone listed in the options, try on a size and see if it fits. We bet that you’ll find one that works.
Continue reading 3 Free Wallpapers – Sugarplum
As hard as it is to see the fall season come to an end, there’s something crisp, quiet and cozy about the long winter ahead that holds an appeal for me. It doesn’t hurt that Creative Memories has just introduced this beautiful Glacier collection to enhance and enliven our pages of all things snowy! Playing with it has gotten me in the spirit of the season, a very looooong one for some of us! Bring it on!
Continue reading Wintery Glacier Borders
Hi everybody. It’s Nicole with a fun winter layout using the new Glacier Designer Paper Pack, Designer Stickers, and the Variety Mat Pack. The blues in this collection are beautiful! I must admit that I said “oooooooh” when I pulled this gorgeous collection out of the box! And it doesn’t stop at the blues… I can’t get enough of the cute little birdie stickers. :)
This collection is perfect for scrapbooking those winter photos! Although we did not get much snow last year, we got maybe an inch or two. Edward was excited to make a snowman, but I had to gently tell him that we weren’t getting that kind of snow. So we went outside so he could eat the snow and then throw fluffy snowballs at mommy for about twenty minutes.
Continue reading Warm & Cozy with the Glacier Collection
This weekend brought our first snowfall for central Minnesota. It had me all giddy thinking about all the layouts that could be created using the new Glacier Collection. The colors, the patterns, and the sentiments are all perfect for any snow related photos.
I literally had to pull over and take in some of the beauty that was falling from the sky. Come March, I may not feel this way about it, but for now I am going to take it all in.
What is your favorite snow activity?
Continue reading A Winter Wonderland with the Glacier Collection
I love decorating my scrapbook pages with banners, but I also love to decorate around my home with banners as well. The Sugarplum Collection has so many beautiful pastel colors that can be used for Christmas, but lots of other occasions as well.
Continue reading Sugarplum Banner Hybrid Style
So what happens when you combine the awesome Mix & Match papers with the adorable Sugarplum Collection and Holly Border Punch? Well, more adorable awesomeness, of course! Just in case any of you are craving a little traditional red and green or jewel tones this Holiday Season, I’ve added little pops of those colors from the Mix & Match paper packs. The Holly Border Punch brings it all together and gives the borders a festive feel.
Continue reading Holly Punch Holiday Scrapbook Borders
The new Zig Zag Border Maker cartridge is sure to liven up your pages! Here, I’ve paired it with a few of my favorite product collections.
To make these borders, you’ll need:
Painted Harvest Leaves Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of peacock blue cardstock. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 12″ strip of dark blue leaves paper and mount on top of cardstock border.
- Using Zig Zag cartridge, punch 2 borders with burnt orange paper, 1 with turquoise paper and 1 with light yellow paper. Mount to border as shown, nesting 3 zig zags and flipping second orange zig zag for effect. (Save leftover shapes for floral border, below.)
- Cut three 1-1/2″ peacock blue squares, two 1-1/4″ yellow squares, one 1-1/4″ orange square and one 1-3/4″ orange square. Mount as shown to border. Punch a variety of leaves from scraps of paper and apply to boxes.
Painted Harvest Floral Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of turquoise paper. Cut four 2″ squares of tiny-leaves paper and adhere to border, spaced as shown. Using leftover 2″ scraps from above zig zag borders, apply between squares as shown.
- Using Zig Zag cartridge, punch 2 borders with burnt orange paper. Apply behind border, with edges peeking out.
- Add leaves and flowers embellishments. Top with jewels, if desired.
Daily Docket Feathers Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of feathers paper. Cut a 1-1/2″ x 12″ strip of both green fern paper and yellow paper. Mount green paper near the top of feather paper. Cut yellow paper in 2″ lengths and add every 2″ down length of green paper.
- Using both the Zig Zag and Chevron cartridges, punch a border with royal cardstock, alternating cartridges down the length of the paper. Mount on top of green/yellow strip.
- Punch a yellow zig zag border and add behind border, peeking out from the bottom as shown.
- Add feathers and arrow with a foam strip.
Daily Docket Snowflakes Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ strip of royal cardstock. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 12″ strip of striped paper and mount on top of royal border. Cut a 1-1/4″ x 12″strip of cream dot paper and mount on top of striped strip.
- Using the Zig Zag cartridge, punch two borders with brown patterned paper. Apply to either side of cream dot paper. Using the Snowflake cartridge, punch a border with royal cardstock and mount down the middle, between zig zags.
- Add snowflake and wind stickers using foam squares.
Uncharted Life is an Adventure Border
- Trim out Life is an Adventure strip.
- Using the Zig Zag cartridge, punch a border with each royal and peacock blue cardstock, and punch two borders with burnt orange paper (from Painted Harvest). Adhere orange borders behind Adventure strip with points peeking out. Add royal and peacock blue zig zags beneath lower orange border, overlapping as shown.
- Add hot air balloon embellishments and What a View! sticker with foam squares.
Uncharted Bicycle Border
- Cut a 2-1/2″ x 12″ border with royal cardstock. Cut a 2″ x 12″ border of cream postcard paper.
- Using the Zig Zag cartridge, punch a border with each royal and peacock blue cardstock. Apply zig zags cream border, angling them as shown. Add black/white stripe sticker pieces as well. Trim along edges.
- Mount cream border on top of cardstock. Add bicycle sticker with foam squares.
Winter is such a beautiful, peaceful time of the year.
We watch the snowflakes fall from the sky in amazement.
So many of us love to enjoy the outdoors during this time of the year. And, we take a lot of photos of these times spent in the winter wonderland.
Creative Memories has many scrapbooking collections that invite us to use them on these winter themed scrapbook layouts.
Some examples that our Content Contributors have shared are using the A Year To Remember Collection, Natural Elegance Collection, and Cool Serenity Collection.
Continue reading Winter Wonderland Scrapbook Layout Ideas