The new Deep Blue Sea collection is perfect for bringing life to all your nautical photos. You’ll love using it for all sorts of layouts of cruises, beach days, yachting, sailing, vacations by the water and more! With Deep Blue Sea, creating a nautical scrapbook layout can be as fun and relaxing as the aquatic adventure you’re commemorating! Check out this calming coastal scrapbook layout and get ready to make a splash!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Deep Blue Sea Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Deep Blue Sea Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Deep Blue Sea Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Original Border Maker System with Scallop Wave Cartridge or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Embossed Trio Flower Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Custom Cutting System with Circle Patterns or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the navy patterned paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Trim the gradient blue patterned paper to measure 11-3/4″ x 11-3/4″ and mount on the base.
Step 3: Cut a piece of paper (any) to measure 10″ x 12″. Cut five 2″ x 12″ strips from different designer print papers. Adhere those strips side-by-side to the piece of paper. Using the Scallop Wave Border Maker Cartridge, punch one 10″ edge. Trim to measure 8-1/4″ long and adhere to the layout, about 1″ up from the bottom edge. Punch the remaining piece, being sure to place the piece in the opposite direction as the first time. Trim this piece to measure 1-1/4″ long.
Step 3: Cut a 1-1/4″ x 10″ strip of starfish patterned paper. Tuck the strip just underneath the wave edge. Top it with the 10″ x 1-1/4″ punched piece, positioning it so the starfish become “circles” as shown.
Step 4: Using the inside of the smallest Custom Cutting System Circle Pattern and the Green Blade, cut two circles with pale green patterned paper. With the Red Blade, cut two circles with navy patterned paper and one circle with seashell patterned paper. Using the inside of the medium Circle Pattern and the Blue Blade, cut one circle with seashell patterned paper. Mount to the layout as shown. Add “Easy Breezy,” crab and seahorse stickers.
Step 5: Cut two 4-1/8″ x 5-1/4″ pieces from navy patterned paper and mount two 3-7/8″ x 5″ photos on them. Adhere to the layout as shown.
Step 6: Punch four circles from a cream mat with the Embossed Trio Flower Punch. Adhere to the corners of the layout. Trim three 4-1/8″ x 3/8″ strips from the same mat and journal as desired. Mount underneath the left photo as shown.
You’ll love diving into this nautical scrapbook layout every time you set sail on a cruise, hit the beach or spend a day at the pool. What do you like the most about the Deep Blue Sea collection? The papers? The stickers? Let us know in the comments below!