Let’s face it — life can be stressful. We’re not always able to give 100% day-in and day-out. And when the burn-out begins, there’s no better time to escape. Where is your preferred getaway spot? Do you have a cabin on a lake? Is there a beach nearby that you love? Are you someone who loves unplugging with a camping trip? No matter where you find solace, the Great Escape collection has the tools you need to create a layout of your piece of paradise! Check out this outdoor scrapbook layout and create it for yourself!
To create this layout, you will need:
- Great Escape Paper Pack and Laser Cut Border Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- White Cardstock or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Sans Serif ABC/123 Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Essentials 4-Way Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Embossed Trio Flower Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- On the Vine Border Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner Refill or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Precision Point Adhesive Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use the green lighthouse designer paper as the base for the layout.
Step 2: Cut a 7” x 12” strip of wood patterned paper and adhere it to the layout, about 1” from the left edge.
Step 3: Cut two 6-1/4” x 4” pieces of White Cardstock. Punch each corner with the Essentials 4-Way Punch. Tuck two 6” x 4” photos into the notches of the White Cardstock and adhere them to the wood patterned piece.
Step 4: Cut a 12” x 2” strip of navy dot paper and adhere it to the bottom of the layout, about 1/4″ up from the edge. Using the On the Vine Border Punch, punch a vine from green patterned paper and mount it on the navy dot piece, about 1/4″ from the top edge. Mat the diamonds geometric laser cut border on a 12” x 1-1/8” strip of White Cardstock and mount it on the lower edge of the blue dots paper, overlapping the vine.
Step 5: Adhere the lighthouse laser cut border to the right side of the layout, just above the navy dot strip.
Step 6: Journal as desired.
We all need to escape the stress of day-to-day life every now and again. No matter where you like to go to get away, this vacation scrapbook layout is the perfect way to look back fondly at those moments away from it all. Where do you like to go when you need a break? Let us know in the comments below!
4 thoughts on “Relive Your Getaways with this Breezy Outdoor Scrapbook Layout Idea”
You do such a beautiful job on all of your layouts. They are so helpful to me – thank you.
Krislyn – I love love love all the pages / border ideas you post! I made a few, and then YOU inspired me to become an advisor – so I could get all the punches, papers etc to make and create all your ideas! I have altered many by using different papers to suit my themes! I am so grateful for all your designs, thank you! You are an inspiration to all!