Oh, autumn… a time for comfy sweaters, warm drinks, beautiful foliage and a harvest of crops. There’s so much to fall in love with about this season, and we can’t wait to see all the stunning layouts that will come out of from it! If you want a jumping off point for an autumnal project, check out this fall scrapbook layout idea!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Hello, Autumn Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Tone-on-Tone Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Arch Border Frame Punch or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Take a peek at how to use the Arch Border Frame Punch in the video below!
Step 1: Use a piece of orange designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut an 11-1/4″ x 11-1/4″ piece of navy plaid tonal paper and adhere to the base. (Tip: To save paper, cut two 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ photo mats from the middle of this paper for Step 3.) Cut a white leaf tips tonal paper to 11″ x 11″ and mount on top of the navy piece.
Step 3: Mount two 4″ x 5″ photos on two 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of navy plaid tonal paper. Adhere to the top half of the layout.
Step 4: Cut three 4-3/16″ x 4-3/16″ pieces of light blue leaf tips tonal paper. With each, align one side in the middle of the Arch Border Frame Punch so that the ends reach the ends of the outside marks on the punch. Punch and rotate to the next side. Repeat til all four sides are punched. The corner squares should still be intact. Repeat with the other two 4-1/8″ square pieces. Mount on the lower half of the layout, overlapping the middle corner squares as shown.
Step 5: Cut an 11″ x 1/2″ strip of gold leaf tips tonal paper. Mount a border sticker on top, trim to fit and adhere to the middle of the layout.
Step 6: Add stickers and foiled embellishments. Journal as desired.
What types of fall scrapbook layouts have you been creating with Hello, Autumn? Let us know in the comments below!