Autumn is by far one of the most beautiful seasons of the year. Who doesn’t love donning a warm sweater, sitting under a blanket and enjoying everything that fall has to offer? When you’re enjoying the autumn lifestyle, it’s easy to get motivated to turn over a new leaf with fresh ideas for scrapbook layouts. Grab your warm drink of choice and take a look at this fall scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Hello, Autumn Designer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Two-Way Corner Rounder or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of green designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the leaves designer paper to 11-1/2” x 11-1/2”. Fold down one corner until 1-3/8” of the leaves side shows on two sides. Adhere on the layout as shown.
Step 3: Tuck two 4” x 6” photos into the “pocket” created by the fold. Round the corners of a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” photo and mount on a 3-5/8” x 3-5/8” piece of orange designer paper. Adhere at an angle to the navy folded section of the layout. Tuck a 4” x 3” piece of a variety mat behind as shown.
Step 4: Add foiled embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension. You can also add gemstone stickers as an option!
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What do you like most about this fall scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!