Autumn is by far one of the most beautiful seasons of the year. Who doesn’t love donning a warm sweater, sitting under a blanket and enjoying everything that fall has to offer? When you’re enjoying the autumn lifestyle, it’s easy to get motivated to turn over a new leaf with fresh ideas for scrapbook layouts. Grab your warm drink of choice and take a look at this fall scrapbook layout!
To create this layout you’ll need:
- Hello, Autumn Designer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Hello, Autumn Foiled Embellishments or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- 12-inch Trimmer or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Two-Way Corner Rounder or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Black Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use a piece of green designer paper as the base for this layout.
Step 2: Cut a piece of the leaves designer paper to 11-1/2” x 11-1/2”. Fold down one corner until 1-3/8” of the leaves side shows on two sides. Adhere on the layout as shown.
Step 3: Tuck two 4” x 6” photos into the “pocket” created by the fold. Round the corners of a 3-1/4” x 3-1/4” photo and mount on a 3-5/8” x 3-5/8” piece of orange designer paper. Adhere at an angle to the navy folded section of the layout. Tuck a 4” x 3” piece of a variety mat behind as shown.
Step 4: Add foiled embellishments, popping some up with Foam Squares for added dimension. You can also add gemstone stickers as an option!
Step 5: Journal as desired.
What do you like most about this fall scrapbook layout? Let us know in the comments below!
6 thoughts on “Turn Over a New Leaf with this Fall Scrapbook Layout”
I like the foldover pocket. Some of the two-sided papers are too pretty to choose a side from. This allows both to show on the same page!
Love this layout! Can’t wait to try it when my supplies come in! Beautifully done.
I love this layout real easy for a somewhat beginner like me. Going to do this soon!!!
Cute and clever. Good idea to show both sides of one sheet.
Enjoyed viewingYour Fall ‼️ Can’t wait to use it for my grandsons , your a helper.