Summer can be a busy season. Kids are out of school, yearning to beat any at-home boredom. There can be social obligations and vacation plans, like backyard BBQs or family reunions, ever-popular outdoor weddings, camping ventures, weekend beach getaways with friends, yardwork and gardening and more. But as an iconic lyric says, “Summertime, and the livin’ is easy,” like those relaxing lay-back-on-a-hammock, soak-up-the-sun, gaze-at-the-bright-blue-sky, let-your-worries-drift-into-the-cooling-breeze moments! On that note of easy, Fast2Fab™-inspired designer papers allow you to make your summery memories in a quick, hot minute so you can enjoy more of the warm-weather months. Soak up this summer scrapbook spread and see how easy, breezy and fun it is to make!
To create this layout you will need:
- Sunrays for Days Fast2Fab™-Inspired Designer Paper Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Variety Mat Pack or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Sunrays for Days Stickers or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Repositionable Tape Runner or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Foam Squares or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
- Navy Dual-Tip Pen or (Shop Canada | Shop Australia)
Step 1: Use two pieces of Fast2Fab™-inspired designer paper (sky blue collage summer-themed word art with grass edge papers used here) as the bases for this two-page layout.
Step 2: Adhere photos to the spread —(4) 6″ x 4″ and (1) 4″ x 6″.
Step 3: Adhere mats to the spread.
Step 4: Adhere stickers as desired, using Foam Squares on some for added dimension.
Step 5: Journal as desired.
Do you like the quick-and-easy makings of this summer scrapbook spread? Have you worked with Fast2Fab™-inspired designer papers before? What do you like about them? Share, share and share your replies in the comments below!